A French gamer got quite a shock when she tried to do at least one too many things at the same time. Mashable reports Twitch user AnaPlaying was playing a game of League of Legends while live-streaming herself, chatting with fans, and flicking a lighter on and off.
This, of course, ended with her accidentally lighting her hair on fire while a bunch of strangers watched. In the video, AnaPlaying appears not to notice the flames for a few seconds before quickly putting them out and sheepishly laughing it off. She doesn’t appear to have been injured.